Monday, October 30, 2006

Quick Note

Things are going quite well. The pain hasn't been too bad except for one insision that turned black. I've been walking a lot. I got to walk outside today twice with a friend. I was only able to go about 4 blocks before I felt like I had better turn around. I'm sure that will get better.

The food part is slightly puzzling to me. Real food smells so good to me sometimes. Like cottage cheese and eggs. It's weird because I didn't think I would want anything. The liquids are going down great. I'm scared because I can eat 1/4 cup of jello (1/2 package) in one sitting and don't think I feel full. I was also able to eat half a pack of soup with no problems. I'm scared I'm eating too much. I'm still not getting in the 4 packs that I'm supposed to.

I have a small issue with my right thigh. It's been numb, like it's fallen asleep since I got home. If it's not better by tomorrow the surgeon wants an ultrasound to rule out blood clots. I really think it's from sitting and laying so much. I'm not used to not doing stuff.

No comments: