Saturday, October 21, 2006

PA's Visit

The physician's assistant visit, with Randy, went well on Thursday. I was slightly miffed since the nurse who wrote down my weight the week before transposed the numbers. So instead of the 384.1 that I saw on the scale, she had written down 381.4. I had really lost 18 pounds not just 15. No big deal except that it was the biggest weight loss I've ever had in a week and they didn't document it correctly.

I'm so excited because Cheryl has offered to be my ANGEL!!!! What a sweetie. My husband will contact her after surgery. Luckily for me, she had her surgery through the same center that I am using. Thanks, Cheryl, for making my day!

I stayed after the PA visit to attend a support group on Thursday that 2 women were supposed to speak at. The didn't show but I was glad I stayed as I met so many nice people. I really learned a lot. Everyone is so supportive on this journey.

I am no longer nervous about surgery. I am super excited. I feel like I'm waiting to open a gift. I can't wait to see how this gift is going to fit.

No comments: