Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Nervous, Happy, Scared, Excited!

I called the WLS center yesterday to make sure they had the correct phone numbers since they hadn't called to schedule my surgery. The scheduler told me I was scheduled to be scheduled next week. I was pissed! I knew that if they waited that long, it would be after the new year before I could have the surgery.


So, I did what every woman without balls does. I hung up and called my husband and protecter. Mr. Sign called the WLS center to remind them that it was partially their fault that our surgeries had been so delayed. The office manager admitted neglegence and low and behold, I got a call 5 minutes later.

She only had one opening in November, the 25th, which didn't work for me. She said, "Well, I just had a cancellation for 2 weeks from tomorrow but you have to come to a class tomorrow or you can't have the surgery." I said, I'll figure out a way to be there!

Well, my little chickadees, my surgery is scheduled for October 25th! Two weeks from today. I will be attending a dietician and excercise class all day today. I begin the 800 calorie diet today.

No comments: