Friday, February 9, 2007

Missing Food

Weight 300

A friend asked me yesterday if I miss certain foods. To be honest, I haven't really thought about the things I can't eat, like sugar. I'm so focused on finding something that will meet my protein needs that I hadn't given a thought to eating the junk I used to. Focusing on the positives has always been a goal for me.

At lunch yesterday, I had about a 1/2 an ounce of pulled pork from my friend's plate and I could only eat half of the cup of soup I had ordered. My friend was amazed at how little it took for me to get full.

The jeans (size 26) I bought not even two weeks ago look huge on me. When I tried them on they fit slightly tightly (that was fun to say). Now they bag in the legs and resemble clown pants. *sigh* Even though I haven't dropped that much weight lately, I can really notice inches lost.

I did lose 4 pounds since yesterday though!!!

No comments: