Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Getting Rid Of It

Weight 311

Before surgery, I had gone through all of my clothes to have some idea of what sizes I had. This has been helpful.

Yesterday, I decided to do it all over again. I took everything out of my closet and sorted it. I got rid of all of my 4X and 5X shirts.

When I was finished, I had three huge bags of clothes to donate and about 15 items to take to the consignment shop. My closet is organized by size, season, then color. I've got my crap together, lol.

I used to wear beautiful clothes since my husband was in retail. He has since left the industry and I now work in a shop so I wear jeans and t-shirts there.

Most of my 2X shirts are short sleeved. I'm kind of between a 2X and a 3X so I probably won't be able to wear the 2X's in the spring as they will be too big then (I hope).

My bottom half hasn't been losing as quickly as my top. My pant size has gone from a 36 to a 26/28 depending on cut. I wish my big butt and thighs would leave me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and I have the same shape of legs, Jenn! I too was wearing a 36/38 at my heaviest, but I also had "problem buildup" around my stomach. Ugh!

I also have a lot of beautiful clothing - Viki V, Stephanie Schuster, etc. I haven't gotten myself to sell it yet. But I may take some to consign in Oakland, where I can get more money for it.

Also like you, I'm losing more on my top than on my bottom. My cheekbones are jumping out again.

*S*