Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Woe Is Me

Weight 280

The virus still has it's grips on me, but, I'm feeling quite a bit better that way.

About five days ago, I started to feel some abdominal pain. It's dull, but constant on my right side just below my rib cage (I can actually feel my ribs!). Once in a while there is a sharp twinge. I was hoping it would go away.

It seems to be getting worse rather than better so I called the surgeon's office. I was instructed to have blood drawn immediately so I did. I'm scheduled for an ultrasound today and also with the physician's assistant. Of course, they think it's my gall bladder. I'm hoping it's not.

I'll be so mad if it is since I told them I had had problems in the past. The surgeon said he would check it when he did the RNY. He said at the time that it looked fine. I don't want another surgery but I do want the pain to go away.

No comments: