Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Weight Breakdown

Weight 279

I was feeling upset that I hadn't lost more weight this month so I figured out my monthly losses. Because I was afraid to document my weight here on OH at first, I only know my total loss for Oct. & Nov. combined.

October & November total = 47

December = 14
January = 18
February = 11
March = 15
__________
-105 Total

I was very pleased to see that I had done so well in March. I'm glad I sat down and figured it out.

I'm still hanging in there with the gall bladder pain. I took Vicoden all weekend and that seemed to help. I can't take it during the day if I have to drive :( I can't wait until the 13th. It can't get here fast enough.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

You're doing such a great job at being consistent with your weight loss. You look great in your pictures! At times it seems like we're not losing pounds, but we're losing inches. I've been this same weight now for 6 months, but I tried on clothes I wore a month ago and there's room. Don't get discouraged by the number...you just keep doin' what you're doing.

Sorry to hear you're in pain. That really sucks. I wonder how much your enlarged gallbladder weighs? LOL!! I imagine you'll lose a few more once that suckers out, don't you??? LOL!

Team Kitty said...

Have you called Dr. K lately? If the pain gets worse, you should definitely keep him informed.

You do look fantastic and don't let the numbers oppress you. I know where you are coming from about hating the numbers - and I've been losing more slowly then you. I just made up my mind that I'm going to do my best and leave the rest to my body. Everybody is different and this isn't a race.